- In charge of the day-to-day administration for the company.
- Manage multiple software development and web design projects.
- Interview and hire new employee candidates.
- In constant communication with SmartBond employees and clients.
- Source new clients (business development).
- Write client proposals, estimates, and contracts.
- Founded SmartBond in South Africa with Tahir Fayker in January 2000.
- Have managed more than 50 software development and design projects of various sizes for clients and internal application.
Sample client projects:
- Online storage management system - Assisted in the design and development an Internet storage management system which allows Internet server accounts to look like a hard drive on the user's desktop.
- Web-based Cell Phone Handset Issue Tracking System - Took over the development of an online application to allow our client's management, its call center, and all of its clients to access their cell phone claims when a cell phone is lost or damaged.
- Marketing Entrprise Managment System - Developed the business logic layer in the .NET framework language c# for an application which allows marketing executives to manage their marketing campaigns, budgets, deadlines, and goals.
Sample internal projects:
- Online Project Management System - Designed and developed a web-based project management system so all employees and clients can communicate easily on projects they are working on.
- Web-based Timeline Generator - Designed and developed an online application to allow users to easily create a timeline in HTML without having to be technically oriented.
- TimeTracker - Designed and developed a Java-based desktop applicaiton to allow users to track the time they work on various projects.
- Sourced the majority of the firm's clients.