- Member of United Nations Claims filing project in regards to the losses contributed to the Iraq-Kuwait invasion.
- Member of various business, accounting, and technology projects.
- Lotus Notes Administrator.
- Litigation Support - Prepared, and supervised staff in preparing, Statement of Claims, valuations, schedules, and supporting documentation to be submitted to the United Nations on behalf of clients.
- Feasibility Study - Senior-in-charge for a feasibility study of a new hospital.
- Accounting - Designed a chart of accounts for an international client operating in multi-industries.
- Information Technology - Implemented and supported a Lotus Notes network as part of a worldwide network of over 25,000 users. Facilitated the installation of a local area network (LAN). Conducted inner-office training.
- Desert Peace Treasurer (Community Service) - Handled financial transactions for the nonprofit operation on behalf of American relatives of service persons that honorably served in Desert Storm.
- Conduced Lotus Notes training for staff in the Kuwait office.